View Single Post
Old 01-22-2018, 08:43 AM
I'm going to make him an offer he can't refuse.

Credits: 44,082,488
The Godfather is the most amazing mother fucker around!The Godfather is the most amazing mother fucker around!The Godfather is the most amazing mother fucker around!The Godfather is the most amazing mother fucker around!The Godfather is the most amazing mother fucker around!The Godfather is the most amazing mother fucker around!The Godfather is the most amazing mother fucker around!The Godfather is the most amazing mother fucker around!The Godfather is the most amazing mother fucker around!The Godfather is the most amazing mother fucker around!The Godfather is the most amazing mother fucker around!The Godfather is the most amazing mother fucker around!The Godfather is the most amazing mother fucker around!The Godfather is the most amazing mother fucker around!The Godfather is the most amazing mother fucker around!
The Godfather is the most amazing mother fucker around!The Godfather is the most amazing mother fucker around!The Godfather is the most amazing mother fucker around!The Godfather is the most amazing mother fucker around!The Godfather is the most amazing mother fucker around!The Godfather is the most amazing mother fucker around!The Godfather is the most amazing mother fucker around!The Godfather is the most amazing mother fucker around!The Godfather is the most amazing mother fucker around!The Godfather is the most amazing mother fucker around!The Godfather is the most amazing mother fucker around!The Godfather is the most amazing mother fucker around!The Godfather is the most amazing mother fucker around!The Godfather is the most amazing mother fucker around!The Godfather is the most amazing mother fucker around!

I hate rebates. Especially the ones where they send you a debit card and they get to keep the last little bit on the card because you can find anything you want for $0.59.